New music and art by DMLH, plus other good tunes for all tomorrow's leaders.

Friday, January 20, 2012

DMLH on IMDb as Rapper #1

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4137865/

For reel, I found this buried on page 2 while, yes, googling my name. Its a credit for a film shot in Portland titled "Summer of 69". Directed, shot and edited by a team of locals known for keeping things rowdy at the historic Clinton St Theater, Seth Sonstein and Michael Atkins, the film is basically a vehicle for a few comic writers, and the star of the film, comedian Ian Karmel, who was recently featured on Portlandia.

I am credited as "Rapper #1" and my homie Shermstixx is Rapper #2. This is because our group Start Fires is featured in the party scene, performing our song "Party At My House". The scene features the interiors of 134, our SE Portland fortress of awesome. The film was finished and released in 2009, and has played at a number of festivals. I had forgotten all about it until this google result came to remind me.

I have been in one other piece of media as an actor, more like a model, for an anti-smoking PSA animated by ManBaby Studio. Its called "Smoke Buddies" and is pretty funny. CHECK IT OUT.

"smoke buddies" anti-smoking PSA from Manbaby on Vimeo.



Share on Tumblr

No comments: