New music and art by DMLH, plus other good tunes for all tomorrow's leaders.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

DMLH on tour - Bring Back the Laptop

Well, I have been exceptionally lazy about blogging, returning emails or even phone calls since sxsw. I ended up traveling an extra few thousand miles on the train and started writing in my notebook more, and i cant seem to want to get back on a computer. Soon i will spend the time needed to throw up some good pix and whatnot, maybe send out an email to everyone who's address i picked up along the way and told that I would, but in the meantime, I wanted to post some videos from the tour...possibly with some more to come later.

Widespread Impacts at The Hotel Monte V in Flagstaff


Bring Back The Basics at the Canyon Animal House in Phoenix, AZ



You can see more about our art tour at watchitgrowtour.blogspot.com


goal oriented tourism has so far been educational and inspiring.

No comments: