New music and art by DMLH, plus other good tunes for all tomorrow's leaders.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whats going on here?

I know that I am on the planet to work with other people and develop positive sustainable relationships between myself, others and the earth and stars. I am a creative person with a vision to work with clear intentions. I am writing to document my expereince as valid proof to others that someone exists who can see positive potential in the world at large, and lives to realize that dream. I'm working on carrying myself properly while letting my creative direction (HEART) guide my process. Where does this bring me? 'Here' where we talk about it. Not on this screen, but in reality when we find ourselves together. What will we have to say? Hopefully something, but anxiety can make it awkward. I aim to remember that its all good. These days, we're all growing together.

No comments: